Why choose International House Integra Bielsko-Biała?
- Well-established school founded in 1993.
- A new building designed and built so as to provide comfortable learning conditions.
- Experienced and professional school management:
The DOS and other senior staff are selected for their experience, theoretical and practical knowledge in teaching English. They are a resource that teachers can use to give suggestions, help with planning, explain grammar and generally support teachers in any ways necessary to maintain the standard of teaching that IH Integra Bielsko is renowned for.
- Input sessions on a regular basis:
Training or input sessions are run on a regular basis throughout the year. They are conducted by the senior staff but other teachers are invited to run sessions with help and direction. There is a variety of topics covered in these sessions in the fields of young learners, teens, exam teaching, business, one to ones, methods of teaching and practical ideas.
- Observation and peer observation programme.
- Quality assurance from International House, and Polish Education Department .
- A spacious teachers’ room with adjoining kitchen facilities.
- Excellent teaching resources and teaching methodology library :
The school has an extensive resource library divided into the following sections – Young Learners, Business, Examinations and General English. There is also a large collection of visual materials covering topics that are generally found in course books. There are computers with high speed internet access available as well.
- Free internet access.
- Interactive whiteboards (MIMIO system) available in 5 classrooms .
- Programme of extra-curricula activities: pub quiz and kids’ club.
- Induction period (read more in Application and induction process ) .
- Free Polish lessons (foreign teachers).
- Paid holidays.
- Administration staff support throughout the whole school year.