Why choose us?
"Learning a foreign language is also about looking at the world from the perspective of other people. The aim of International House is the promotion and improvement of understanding around the world through the highest quality of English language teaching.
In International House Integra we pursue high educational standards because we believe that satisfaction in learning and work in our schools is an on-going basis for the further development of the IH world organisation."
International House Integra Mission Statement
· Regional network of 3 quality language schools in the south of Poland
· Strong reputation for teacher training and development
· Input sessions held on a regular basis
· Good local salary appropriate to your qualifications and experience and bonuses
· Competitive terms and conditions
· Health insurance
· Paid holidays
· 15% discount in International House Integra bookshops
· Secure employment at a reputable group of schools: the International House Integra group is a network of 3 well-established language schools in the South of Poland. The group includes Katowice, Bielsko-Biala and Wroclaw. The International House Wroclaw school is also a teacher training centre which runs both CELTA and DELTA, YL extension to CELTA and Interntional Certificate in Teaching Young Learners and Teenagers. The IH Katowice teacher training centre offers CELTA courses. The International House Integra company also owns a chain of ELT and education bookshops which stock a variety of ELT books and English literature.
· Work at a quality-focused language school: the common aim of the schools is to provide the highest possible quality language learning and teaching. There is a wide range of different types of group according to the age and level of the student. This means students can be placed precisely in the group which is right for them and avoids mixed level groups. The school also invests in its teachers in terms of training and development so they are able to provide the highest possible quality of lessons.
· Wide range of teacher development programmes including input sessions held on a regular basis, observation programme and opportunities to take further IH qualifications in specialist areas e.g. teaching younger learners, teaching Business English, etc.
· Competitive package for teachers in terms of opportunities for professional development and terms and conditions: friendly and professional working environment, good salary and bonuses, a minimum of 20 days of paid holiday, health insurance, 50% refund on prescriptions and emergency dental treatment.