Pokaż
formularz
X

Wypełnij formularz

kod zabezpieczający

Zgoda na przetwarzanie danych osobowych:

Zgoda na przesyłanie informacji handlowych:

Our Delta courses

Our Teacher Training Centre provides a full range of courses for the Cambridge Delta modules.

 

Intensive Module Two / Module One and Two course – face to face

• This eight-week course takes place in Wroclaw in July and August every year – see Dates and fees for the exact dates of the next course.

• It integrates Module Two and preparation for the Module One exam. It is suitable both for candidates wishing to take Modules One and Two and for those wishing to focus on Module Two only.

• It includes three hours of input and two hours of teaching practice every day, in addition to independent reading, research, essay writing and lesson preparation.

• Candidates work alongside at least two experienced tutors in tutor groups of no more than six.

About 75% of input sessions focus on ELT theory and practice and the requirements of Module Two, while the remaining 25% are dedicated to training and practice for the Module One exam. Candidates wishing to focus exclusively on Module Two have the option of sitting out the Module One sessions and dedicating all their time to their Module Two assignments and practical professional development.

Find out more about this course

 

Module One preparation course – online

• This is a twelve-week online course which will prepare your for the Module One exam, wherever you are in the world.

• Courses start in March and September each year, in preparation for the June and December exam sessions – see Dates and fees for the exact dates of this year's courses.

• Course participants are provided with access to an e-learning platform which contains all study materials and allows communication with tutors and other course participants.

• Work on the course involves reading, writing, self-study, participation in online discussions, guided exam practice, and feedback.

Find out more about this course

 

Module Three preparation course – online

• This is a ten-week online course which will help you to produce your extended assignment for Module Three.

• Courses start in spring and autumn each year, in preparation for the June and December submission dates – see Dates and fees for the exact dates of this year's courses.

• For this module you will select your own specialist subject to focus on. We will assign you a tutor with specialist knowledge in your chosen area to guide you in making decisions and provide you with informed feedback on the various parts of your assignment.

Find out more about this course

Copyright © 2013 by IH